Celebrate Children International believes in orphan care provided through humanitarian aid in the countries we serve or have served in the past.
CCI’s primary means of humanitarian aid is through child sponsorship, as well as through funding special projects as the need arises. We currently have programs in Guatemala and Haiti, and we also provide humanitarian aid in Ethiopia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo as needed.
Recent special projects have included:
- Shoe collection and distribution in Guatemala
- Project Feet in DR Congo (warning: graphic pictures)
- 2013 Christmas Party at a Guatemalan theme park
- Humanitarian Aid Trip to Haiti, which led to the establishment of our Haiti Humanitarian Aid program
- Girls’ undergarment collection for Guatemala
- Shoe Collection and Distribution in DR Congo
- Providing transitional needs and educational opportunities for Ethiopian children transitioning from the orphanage into the community
- Assisting Tree 4 Hope ministries to run a sexual abuse prevention retreat for Guatemalan orphans (CCI provided translation services and general assistance during the retreat)
CCI cannot provide humanitarian aid without donors and sponsors like you! Please help us make a difference in the lives of orphans. Contact us today to find out how you can help!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR CELEBRATE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL, INC., A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH29249), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE HERE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.